I have modernized the outputfilter dashboard (OPF) module. The old
one was heavily based on PMF ("practical module functions). I always had
to install these two modules together, but no other module was based on
that framework. So the main goal of this release was to get rid of pmf
and use up to date infrastructure of current wb installations. The main
changes were (see CHANGELOG):
- removed dependencies from pmf
- use phplib templates and usual language files instead of the solutions of PMF
- removed cache functions which are disabled by default and for practical use anyway
- switched from tokens to ftan support
- update documentation (current patches and removed references to PMF from the documentation as well)
It does not require PMF anymore, and if you
have used OPF in the past together with PMF, you should be able to
uninstall PMF after upgrading to this version.
Module download available on GitHub.
Download filters here.